Friday, March 29, 2013

Remington

"People have a choice...to live or exist"-Harry Styles












This quote means that you can either go through life not having any fun and just being normal, or you can go out there and make yourself known to the world.
I chose this quote because I want to go out in the world and make my self known. iI dont want to go through life just being normal.





"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"-Brian Gerald



This quote means that to be knowledgeable is to be wise.
I chose this quote because it taught me that to be smart you have to have wisdom too.


 "Some cause happiness wherever they go; some whenever they go"-Oscar Wilde




This quote means that some people cause happiness whenever they around, but some cause happiness whenever they leave.
I absolutely love this quote because it is so true.  It pertains to many people I dislike greatly.

-Remington Doty :D






No comments:

Post a Comment