Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chloe

"They say you don't know what you have until it's gone.  But the truth is, you knew what you had. You just thought you'd never loose it."

 

I chose this quote because I have lost some people in my life and I believe you really don't realize how important someone is to you until you loose them.


"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid so are regrets."  -Marilyn Monroe


 I think that people should live life to the fullest before you get to old and you are about to die. What's the point of not doing something before its too late? Because you wanted to do it at one point. So go out and do it.

"When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming."


I choose this quote from Finding Nemo because it reminded me that even if your feeling down on yourself or feeling glum, you have to just keep smiling. I think that, that is very important. Just keep smiling. :)

~Chloe




No comments:

Post a Comment