Wednesday, March 27, 2013

KYLIEEEEEE!

Carpe Diem









Carpe Diem is a quote used by a lot of people. It is translated to mean "seize the day". I believe in it one hundred percent. There are so many things that I want to do before I die, so I'm going to make everyday count.



“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” 



No matter what happens in life you have to keep going. The good days go along with the bad even if you lose someone you love.  


“We accept the love we think we deserve.”










The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favorite books, and I agree with this aphorism because if you don't love yourself or believe in yourself then you aren't going to find someone for you. Sometimes you have to put yourself first to figure out what you really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment