Monday, March 25, 2013

Devin T. Sch

I can't worry about what other people are saying about me. At the end of the day, it's just their opinions, but if I said I don't hear it, or it doesn't bother me a little bit, I'd be lying to you.
-Carmelo Anthony


This quote refers to me and anyone because some people may say bad things about you behind your back.  Even if they do, you shouldn't worry about it and you should move on.

Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you.
-Satchel Paige

This quote means that you need to look at your future and not worry about anyone else.  If you look at what other people are doing, you may slow yourself down.



You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
-Kareem Abdul-Jabbar






This refers to everyone because at some point in life everyone will lose.  You have to get past the losing and eventually you will win.



No comments:

Post a Comment