Friday, March 29, 2013

Emily

"Life's too short to be organized." 
~Kendall Schmidt
I choose this quote because if you're really living life like today's your last day you don't have time to be organized at all.


"Sometimes you just have to let life unfold before you and hope that it'll lead you in the right direction."
~Natasha Buckmaster
I choose this quote because you're never truly in control of your own life, and sometimes the best thing to do is to just sit back and enjoy the ride.


"The world is not a wish-granting factory."
~ John Green
You can wish for anything and everything that you want but that doesn't mean that you're going to what you want in life. I believe 100% in that too.


"We all use the future to escape the present."
~John Green
I daydream all the time to try to escape the fact that I might not like what's going on around me.

~Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment