Monday, March 25, 2013

Connorrrrrr.


"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

I think this describes me very well. I dont ever ever clean my room. I hate cleaning. My mom will ask me to do the dishes and i will procrastinate on it for like a week. So why clean anything when its just going to get dirty again? lol.




"There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap."

I like food, so i think this describes me well. I thought the picture was really funny, so thats why i chose that picture. 





"I don't know when that UFO exactly landed & dumped all these stupid people here, But i dont think they are coming back for them."


Seriously, People these days are so stupid. This quote is so funny. I may get along with alot of people, but it doesn't mean there not stupid sometimes. lol.




“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 

I like this quotes because it shows that you dont care what people think, And that you should just live life without caring what people thing.




“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

This quote is just very inspirational. I think everyone should live as close as you can to this quote. 





“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

I like this quote because it is kind of true. You can do the dumbest things in high school, but if you treat someone bad they will never forget it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment