Thursday, March 28, 2013

Amber's Aphs!

Do what you feel in your heart to be right— for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.
Eleanor Roosevelt



This quote is saying to follow your heart,because what can you lose? If you don't do what your heart wants, you might lose out on something special. If you do what it wants, then people will judge you. Either way you get "damned", so why not go with your heart?

I try to follow my heart a lot of the time, because I don't care what people say about me, as long as I'm happy with what I'm doing, it's all good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Our past shadows us, sometimes hiding behind our backs, other times entering the room before us."
-Yahia Lababidi

 This means that you can't escape your past. Your past can shadow your thoughts, maybe make you think differently. Other times it can be hidden, " behind your back", where you can't see it. Then again, sometimes your past is right in front of you, in plain sight, you can't get it out of your mind.

A lot of the time my decisions are based off of my past. My past has affected my life, and determines my future. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.
- unknown



Obviously this quote means that while you may be blood-related, loyalty makes you family. You could be related to someone, but if there not there, they're not family.

A lot of my family don't even talk to me, so I consider them "relatives." My family are the people who I can count on when something goes wrong, they consist of blood-relatives, and many of my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment