Monday, March 25, 2013

Janai's Aphorisms

"I don't like morning people.. or mornings.. or people."


I chose this quote because I am not a morning person. At all.

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways."


This quote is definitely fitting for me because all I want to do is have fun.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade."


I think this quote fits well because sometimes I feel like my family gets handed a lot of lemons, and I just try to make the best of it.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."


I love this quote because it is so true. I also love this picture.

"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise." -Kobe Bryant


This quote is great because there is a lot of pressure and challenges on everyone, and all you can try to do is over come all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment