Friday, September 21, 2012

Well, I must say, if I were to be stranded on an island it'd be hard to chose what I could bring with me and what I would need to survive this possibly eternal adventure. Three things I would want to have, though, would be my cousin and best friend Alexis, a sword, and a few different outfits.

Being stranded on an island without food that is already prepared and on the table, like at home, would obviously be stressful. So in order to survive this adventure I would need to bring my best friend, Alexis. She would help to keep me sane, and we'd have a great time on the island besides the fact that we'd be stranded until possibly our death.

Another thing I would want to bring would be a sword. I would use the sword to hunt animals, and kill them. I could also use it to cut things like branches and such. This would obviously have to be a very sharp sword in order to cut thick branches, though.

The last thing that I would like to bring would be a few pairs of clothes. I know it sounds unnecessary considering the fact that no one else would be on the island to see me, and I could choose to bring other more important things, but I hate feeling dirty. So in order to also keep me sane, I'd need a few change of clothes. This is so I could wear different clothes every day until I'm down to my last outfit, then on that day I could wash all my clothes that were dirty and have time for them to dry before the next day.

I'm sure that I'd need a lot more things to survive on an island for more than a week, but just for the point of it, these three things are some of my top priorities to survive.

1 comment:

  1. Katera, I TOTALLY agree with you, being dirty is horrable, so yeah of course bringing different clothes is smart. Besides your on an island you might as well look good especaially if it's an ugly island.

    ReplyDelete